Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rubber Duck Divinities

Currently I'm reading the book Understanding Evangelical Media by Quentin J. Schulze (editor) and Robert Herbert Woods Jr. (editor). Finally I got to the chapter Merchandising Jesus Products by Diane M. Badzinsky. I thought it would be a treat. And indeed it was.

One of the things this chapter treated me to was this Jesus rubber duck. I love him so. With his little sheep! I thought then though, hey but so what about the rest of the gang? Yeah some team members jumped into the swimming pool as well. This stuff makes me want to own a bath tub!

 Looking good there, Jesus!

 Be the rubber duck!

 I wonder what happens if you put this one in the Red Sea.

Find yourself stuck? Ask Rabbi Rubberduck!



2 comments:

  1. Love the rabbi duck! Where on earth did you get him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Hassiduck? Yahweh in ovah ya head, mate.

    ReplyDelete